Suitable for Apartments, Boiler Treatment, Breweries & Distilleries, Cooling Towers, Motels, Schools, Nursing Homes, Car Wash, Dairies, Factories, Laundromats, Office Buildings, Resorts, Restaurants, RO Pre-treatment, Office Buildings, Hospitals, Curling Rinks, Hockey Arenas, Greenhouse and Hydroponic Agriculture
All systems are available in single, duplex, triplex, and quadplex operation.
XL Series softeners provide up to 462 gpm continuous soft water 24 hours a day.* They are engineered and thoroughly tested to provide years of reliable, trouble-free performance with minimal maintenance.
*Based on an 8 tank system with one tank allowed off-line for regeneration at all times.
- MTS Controller: Fully programmable remote mounted control box
- Parallel Flow: All tanks on-line and are interlocked so only one can regenerate at a time
- Alternating Flow: At least one tank is always off-line for regeneration or ready in stand-by
- Demand Flow: Tanks come on- or off-line according to the flow rate demand so that the system is always operating at optimum efficiency
- System Interlock: A signal from other equipment can be accepted to lock out and prevent the system from regenerating
- Advanced Diagnostic Information: Easily trouble-shoot and access system information in real-time
- Auxiliary Outputs: Up to two programmable outputs / relays can be added
- Battery back-up system: for up to 9 hours
- Upflow Regeneration and Treated Water Regeneration
- Operating pressure: 20 – 100 psi
- Operating temperature: 39 – 100° F
- Electrical: Input 120V 60 Hz – Output 12VAC
Materials of Construction
- Control Valve: Plastic PPO (Noryl)
- Resin Tanks: Corrosion resistant fibreglass reinforced polyethylene NSF 44 Certified
- Brine Tank: High density polyethylene (includes plastic salt plate, brine well & cap, air check, and safety float)
- Exchange Resin: High Capacity IAPMO certified 8% resin